WALMART DEDICATED - HOME DAILY - Up to $10k in Bonuses for Exp. Drivers - CDL A Truck Driver - US
Home Daily or Every Other Weekend Available! $8k in Bonuses for Students
If you're looking for Great Pay and Daily Home Time on a Walmart Dedicated route, we have the right opportunity for you! And, right now we're offering up to $10,000 in bonuses to experienced drivers and up to $8,000 in bonuses to student/recent graduates who relocate to Indiana.
Experienced Drivers: $5,000 Sign On Bonus + $5,000 Relocation Bonus to Indiana.
Student Drivers: $3,000 Sign On Bonus + $5,000 Relocation Bonus to Indiana.
Not Interested in relocating? Experienced drivers can receive a $10,000 Sign On Bonus for driving OTR - Join our team of Elite OTR Drivers - LIMITED TIME ONLY. Want even more money? Our Driver Trainers can earn up to $110,000 a year.
Military Veterans - Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. US Xpress is one of a select few trucking companies approved by the VA. You'll get up to 24 monthly stipends from the VA in addition to top starting pay from US Xpress. So, you can earn up to $82,000 right away while you receive on-the-job training. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay. Call for more details or Apply Now!
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1 - so you get the support you deserve
- Home Daily if you relocate to Indiana
- $5,000 Relocation Bonus*
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced drivers
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Students
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus Experienced OTR Drivers with 3 Months Experience
- No Touch Freight for Indiana Dedicated Route
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Benefits including, medical, dental, vision & 401k
- Newer Trucks - average age 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- *Must relocate within a 50-mile radius of Fort Wayne IN to qualify for the relocation bonus
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driver, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving needed, company truck, dedicated truck, regular home time
• Post ID: 8037947 twinfalls