CDL A Truck Drivers Needed - Great Pay - Join Prime Today! (Heyburn) - Prime Inc (Heyburn, ID)
Prime is seeking company drivers in the refrigerated, flatbed, and tanker divisions. OTR drivers can enjoy steady freight, 24/7 support, industry-leading amenities and pay, and much more. Prime offers training programs for both CDL and non-CDL holders with orientation classes starting weekly. Transportation to orientation along with hotel accommodations and 3 meals per day are provided for qualified applicants.
- Refrigerated Division: Starting Pay= 41 cents per mile
- Earn an additional 5 cents per mile if you drive an ECO Featherweight tractor!
Earn an additional 5 cents per mile for any loads picked up and delivered in Northeast region!
Flatbed Division: Starting Pay= 43 cents per mile
Tanker Division: Starting Pay= 48 cents per mile
Late-model equipment - average 1.5 years old
Freightliner, International, and Peterbilt tractors with APU and 1500 inverter
- Paid vacation, 401k Success Sharing Plan, Insurance Plans available (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Fuel bonuses - Earn up to 6 additional cents per mile for exceeding 7.25 mpg
- Team Incentive Pay - Earn 20 additional cents per mile for all miles above 3000 per week
- Safety and Service Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $1500 for CDL School graduates, if qualified
- Driver Referral Program Earn money for referring new drivers to Prime.
- Innovative award & recognition programs
- Ability to become a CDL Instructor or Trainer & earn more money
Must be at least 21 years old with a valid license from your state of permanent residence including a tanker endorsement
Be able to obtain United States Passport, TWIC Card, and Hazmat Endorsement
Have a verifiable work history and references
Have an acceptable motor vehicle record
Must be able to pass a physical compliant to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Standards
If any failed or refused drug or alcohol related test, must provide proof of completed Substance Abuse Counseling to consider
Must present one or more of the following: US Passport, State Certified Copy of Birth Certificate, or INS paperwork that shows US Citizenship or that permanent residence has been established and is current
An affirmative answer to the questions regarding criminal record will not automatically result in the denial of employment. An applicant s criminal record will be evaluated based on the job for which the applicant has applied.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver, company owner, company truck, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 8036792 twinfalls